Date recorded: March 13, 2020
Duration: 1.5 hours
Cost: $125; FREE for funders. $75 for NAHMMA members.
For more information and/or receive the discount, please call 916-431-7804
This webina rconsisted of a panel talking about the tobacco litter problem, the pending legislation in California SB 424, and other legislation such as the tobacco bills in Maine and New York. We will review the problem and potential solutions to the world's most littered plastic product.
- Heidi Sanborn, National Stewardship Action Council
- Senator Hannah-Beth Jackson (D-Santa Barbara)
- Sarah Nichols, Sustainable Maine Project Director
- Mike Roylos, Founder, Sidewalk Buttler
- Jonathan Black, Senior Policy Advisor, Senator Tom Udall (D-NM)